Success leaves clues.
- What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.
- Focus on actions, not outcomes.
- Things often get harder before they get easier.
- We manage what we monitor.
- Once you’re ready to begin: begin now.
For the next 56 days, Team Dauntless will organize their life around the WLC 7 Daily Habits:
- Eat by the WLC rules you choose at the level that is right for you. Make conscious choices that support your vision for a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise for at least 10 minutes each day. We recommend 3-5 “workouts” each week.
- Stretch for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Water One third of your body weight in oz. of water each day.
- Supplement with a dietary supplement that would make a difference for your body if you took it every day.
- Live the WLC weekly lifestyle practice – things like sleep, meditate, & supporting others.
- Reflect at the end of each day and check in with how you’re doing. No amount of numbers can paint the whole picture. Your daily reflection helps you see how the challenge is really going.
While everyone wants to look and feel better, it can be a challenge to know how or where to start. The Whole Life Challenge focuses you on the key areas of your life that produce real, life long changes. Playing together with a team in a fun and motivating daily game and supported by the pros from Dauntless you’ll create new healthy habits that last long after it ends.
We kick-off Friday, January 16th 6pm at Dauntless, and online Saturday January 17th. You can participate with us from anywhere. If you’re not local or can’t make it Friday; we’ll set up a time to chat and get you started.
Ready? Let’s go!